26 April 2010

Tired Tara is Tired

I need to do a proper write-up of both C2E2 and the Chicks Dig Time Lords event in Madison, but I am playing catch-up right now, so instead I offer you The View From The Podium:


Thank you EVERYONE who turned out for the reading and signing at A Room of One's Own yesterday. We had a blast!

In other news: The first book in the Newsflesh trilogy by Seanan McGuire (writing as Mira Grant), FEED hits shelves tomorrow. have you been to MiraGrant.com lately? It's chock full of brand new content and zombie-related goodies!

1 comment:

David & Juanita Anum said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! i just stumbled upon your blog. I L-O-V-E Dr Who, current writers and directors Included! Thank you (did i say that already) Hope you don't mind if i follow ;)

Check out my blog ;)