08 January 2003

I've been a bad blogger again. Should have made that one of my New Year's resolutions... Speaking of which, here's the current list:

  1. Finish Smallville and Firefly WIPs
  2. Lose 30 lbs
  3. Get my sad ass outta debt
  4. Keep my home clean and tidy
  5. Sunday is cleaning day
  6. Saturday is pay bills on time day
  7. Get a part-time job
  8. No buying new books in hardcover in 2003
  9. No cons until all my credit cards are paid off
  10. Every Friday night, put 10 items up on ebay for sale
  11. No new websites in 2003 unless one of the old ones goes away
  12. no more eBay purchases ever again or at least until my sad ass is out of debt
  13. no more Amazon.com purchases ever again or at least until my sad ass is out of debt
  14. Go through closet and donate 3 bags of clothes to the Sally Ann
  15. No more toys UMSAIOOD
The holidays went well--but per usual, didn't actually feel much like a holiday, as all my days off were spent down in Florida-la instead of in my own home. Much of the trip consisted of drawing up the terms of the Covenant to which I am now bound, known as the Poppy-Helps-Tara-Get-Her-Sad-Ass-Out-of-Debt Project. I'm still consolidating, reworking expenses, and looking for a part-time job. Anyone with web design projects they've been dying to send my way which can be done from home nights and week-ends, now's a great time for 'em! I'm cheap and easy! Well, cheap, anyway...

My friend maure is now in a band called Abrikosi.

And I have chopped off all my hair.

I think that's it for news, for now.

No comments: