21 January 2003

Meant to mention, last Tuesday I uploaded an exclusive one-on-one interview with Smallville actress Allison Mack to allison-mack.com. Also in the way of homepage updates, new hello nurse! pick for 2002. Also, I have updated my faves at the right. Check 'em out!

Onion Soup went over well. It was slightly smaller and more informal than in years past, which suited me just fine. Was thrilled former LOISCLA pal Melissa and her husband Craig came, despite Melissa being ready to give birth any second. Was even more thrilled when she in fact did so, yesterday morning. Woo hoo! yay! Raise fannish children!

My ex-roommate Amanda gave me the niftiest annotated fairy tale anthology ever. The Unusual Suspects gave me a bag o' noir, and my bug Liz gave me Billy Wilder's Double Idemnity screenplay.

I have the best friends ever.

Chopped the hair off even more on Saturday morning, before Soup, and made it more brown, which seems to be working for me. Fit into size 12 skirt this morning. I was chuffed. Go me!

No comments: